Wilson Combat ACP Commander .45 ACP Semi Auto Pistol 4.25″ Barrel 8 Rounds G10 Eagle Claw Grip Carbon Steel Armor-Tuff Black Finish
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
The Wilson Combat ACP is the American Combat Pistol Series
The Wilson Combat ACP or American Combat Pistol series is hand built in Berryville Arkansas by American craftsman. This new generation of pistols places an emphasis on precision craftsmanship and the overall quality you have come to expect from Bill Wilson and his Wilson Combat team.
The 1911 has not only stood the test of time but continues to be the most popular firearm design of all time. Wilson Combat’s commitment to using the latest generation forged slides, frames and barrels which are hand fitted by skilled pistol-smiths and utilizing Wilson Combat’s 100% machined Bullet Proof parts which carry their own lifetime guarantee it’s easy to see why the ACP should make it’s way home with you today.
Wilson Combat ACP Commander 1911 Pistol (Black) Specifications and Features:
- Wilson Combat ACPCOM45
- Single Action 1911 Style Semi Auto Pistol
- .45 ACP
- 4.25″ Barrel
- 8 Rounds
- Professional Size Carbon Steel Frame
- Eagle Claw Frontstrap/Mainspring Housing Treatment
- High-Grip Bullet Proof Thumb Safety
- 3.5 to 4.5 lb Crisp Trigger Pull With Medium Pad
- Bullet Proof Magazine Release
- Contoured Magazine Well
- G10 Eagle Claw Grips with Black Medallions
- 4.25″ Carbon Steel Slide
- Eagle Claw Rear Cocking Serrations
- Battlesight with Red Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 4.25″ Stainless Steel Match Grade Barrel and Bushing (Flush Cut)
- Accuracy Guarantee 1.5″ at 25 Yards
- Sight Radius 5.95″
- Overall Length 7.85″
- Overall Height 5.6″
- Overall Width 1.3″
- Weight Empty 37.8oz
- Weight Loaded 43.7oz
- Armor-Tuff Coating