S&W M&P380 Shield EZ Semi-Auto .380 ACP Pistol 3.675″ Barrel 8 Rounds No Manual Safety Black
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
Due to high volume, some firearms may require up to 2 weeks to process.
A $15.99 handling fee will be charged per order. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order
The Easy-to-Shoot and Easy-to-Load .380 ACP Concealed Carry Pistol
Once of the major complaints of any carry gun is that the magazine can be difficult to load and for those individuals with less-than-ideal or compromised grip strength that the slide of semi-auto pistols can be hard to rack. Not any more. The Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ’s slide can be manipulated with one finger, making it the easiest gun by far to get into a firing configuration we have ever seen. The 8 round magazines are almost as easy to load as the slide is to rack.
Designed and built by S&W specifically for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 ACP. The .380 Automatic Colt Pistol cartridge was invented by John Browning in 1908. The introduction of this caliber was the beginning of a worldwide proliferation of easy-to-carry pistols and now with the Shield EZ it has become part of the easy-to-shoot category of handguns. The innovative and exciting M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for anyone and everyone.
The S&W M&P380 Shield EZ is the most inclusionary pistol ever produced.
S&W M&P380 Shield EZ Semi-Auto .380 ACP Pistol Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
- Model: M&P 380 Shield EZ
- Manufacturer Number: 180023
- Easy to rack slide
- Easy to load magazines
- Crisp light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset
- Grip safety
- Windage adjustable white dot rear sight (tool included)
- Can disassemble without pulling trigger
- Grip texture optimized to size and recoil
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI)
- Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers
- Perfect size for nightstand or carry or a day at the range
- Reversible magazine release
- Thin and lightweight so it can be comfortably carried all day
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish
- Caliber: .380 Auto
- Two Magazines
- Barrel Length: 3.675″
- Overall Length: 6.7″
- Front Sight: White Dot
- Action: Internal Hammer Fired
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 18.5 oz
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Armornite Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer