SIG Sauer P226 MK25 Full Size 9mm Luger Semi Auto Pistol 4.4″ Barrel 15 Rounds Combat Sights M1913 Rail Alloy Frame Matte Black Finish
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
Due to high volume, some firearms may require up to 2 weeks to process.
A $15.99 handling fee will be charged per order. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order
Think You Have What It Takes to Use the Same Pistol as the US Navy SEALs
SIG Sauer was born in Europe, but perfected in America. Beginning in 1853 near the Rhine Falls in Switzerland a Swiss wagon factory was tapped by Switzerland’s Federal Ministry of Defense to develop a state of the art rifle with the hopes that the Swiss Army would adopt it. Fast Forward to the 20th Century and SIG Sauer keeps delivering for Government Agencies, Law Enforcement Officials, and professional civilian’s every single day. SIG Sauer has you covered by consistently conducting industry leading research and development, bringing to market firearms designed to provide you with a tactical advantage.
This particular model is the SIG Sauer P226 MK25 full size semi auto pistol which comes standard with an 15 round magazine, SIG Combat sights, and special phosphate components.
SIG Sauer P226 MK25 Full Size Semi Auto Pistol (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- SIG Sauer MK25
- 9mm Luger
- 4.4″ Carbon Steel Barrel
- 15 Round Magazine
- Full Size Alloy Frame (Hard Coat Anodized Finish)
- Stainless Steel Slide (Nitron Finish)
- Double/Single Action Trigger System
- Mil-STD 1913 Picatinny Accessory Rail
- SIG Combat Sights
- Composite Grips
- Decocking Lever
- Identical to the pistol carried by the U.S Navy SEALs
- Official Pistol of the SEALs
- Anchor Engraved on Left Side of the Slide
- UID Label
- Phosphate Corrosion Resistant Internal Coating on Components
- Overall Length 7.7″
- Overall Width 1.5″
- Overall Height 5.5″
- Overall Weight 34oz
- Matte Black Finish
- Three 15 Round Magazines