Savage Firearms 110 Elite Precision .223 Remington Bolt Action Rifle 26″ Barrel 10 Rounds Magazine MDT ACC Chassis Cerakote Grey
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
Due to high volume, some firearms may require up to 2 weeks to process.
A $15.99 handling fee will be charged per order. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order.
The 110 Precision takes a Legendary Action and Ups the Ante with an MDT Chassis
The Savage Firearms 110 Elite Precision rifle starts it’s life as the legendary Savage action which is combined with an adjustable AccuTrigger and Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) chassis. The MDT Chassis is made from high quality aluminum and features a skeletonized stock with fully adjustable comb height and length of pull. Additionally the chassis supports the user adjustable Accutrigger and the ability to use AICS pattern magazines. Moreover this rifle features a Savage factory blueprinted action along with a stainless steel barrel and a ARCA rail. This rifle is perfect for challenging steel or paper targets out maximum distances.
Savage Firearms 110 Elite Precision Bolt Action Rifle (Grey) Specifications and Features:
- Savage Firearms 57555
- Right Hand Bolt Action Rifle
- .223 Remington
- 26″ Stainless Steel Barrel (Matte Natural Finish)
- 1:7″ Twist Rate
- Stainless Steel Receiver (Matte Finish)
- Flash Nitride Target Receiver
- Titanium Nitride Bolt Body
- 10 Rounds
- Detachable Box Magazine
- AICS Pattern Magazine
- Savage Muzzle Brake
- Savage Factory Blueprinted Action
- MDT ACC Aluminum Chassis (Grey Cerakote)
- Fully Adjustable Stock
- ARCA Rail
- MDT Vertical Grip
- 1.5 to 4lb User Adjustable Accutrigger
- Aluminum Chassis
- Overall Length 43″ to 44″
- Overall Weight 12.6lbs
- Cerakote Grey Finish
NOTE: This item is oversized or heavy and is subject to a “Bulk Fee”. The fee will be added to your cart at checkout.