Savage Arms Model 110 125th Anniversary Edition .300 Savage Bolt Action Rifle 22″ Barrel 4 Rounds Accutrigger American Black Walnut Stock Satin Black Finish
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
Due to high volume, some firearms may require up to 2 weeks to process.
A $15.99 handling fee will be charged per order. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order.
The Savage Arms Model 110 125th Anniversary Edition Model is a Limited Run Collectors Rifle
For the last 125 Years Savage has been changing the world of firearms for the better with a commitment to higher standard and an emphasis on quality. This limited edition 125th Anniversary model 110 collectors rifle is limited to 1894 on a quarterly basis. Each rifle is crafted with a high-gloss Monte Carlo American Black Walnut stock along with special engravings on the receiver, grip cap, and detachable box magazine. This rifle features exceptional performance due to the use of a carbon steel barreled action, button rifled barrel and the user-adjustable AccuTrigger. This is your chance to own a true work of art and a piece of Savage’s history. Here is to the next 125 years.
Savage Arms Model 110 125th Anniversary Edition Bolt Action Rifle (Satin Black Finish) Specifications and Features:
- Savage Arms Model 57408
- Right Hand Bolt Action Rifle
- Limited Quantity Available
- Only 1894 will be built in the custom shop on a quarterly basis
- .300 Savage
- 22″ Barrel
- 1:10″ Twist Rate
- 4 Round Capacity
- Detachable Box Magazine
- Carbon Steel Barreled Action
- Savage Accutrigger (2.5 to 6lb Adjustable)
- Sling Swivel Studs
- Drilled/Tapped Receiver
- Engraved Magazine
- Engraved Receiver
- Engraved Grip Cap
- High Gloss Monte Carlo American Black Walnut Stock
- Rubber Recoil Pad
- Length of Pull 13.50″
- Approximate Weight 7.46lbs
- Approximate Overall Length 42.625″
- Satin Black Finish