Savage 110 Tactical Desert .300 Win Mag Bolt Action Rifle 24″ Heavy Threaded Barrel 5 Rounds FDE Synthetic Adjustable AccuFit AccuStock Black Finish
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
Due to high volume, some firearms may require up to 2 weeks to process.
A $15.99 handling fee will be charged per order. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order.
.300 Win Mag Long Range Performance and Precision from Savage Arms
The Savage Arms 110 Tactical bolt action rifle provides you with a customized fit to unlock your shooting potential. The 110 Tactical is built on one of the most accurate actions ever produced and uses a carbon steel barrel with precision rifling for incredible accuracy. With a threaded muzzle on a heavy barrel and an EGW 20 MOA picatinny rail, this rifle is setup to be your next long range platform. It features an ergonomic synthetic AccuStock with AccuFit interchangeable comb inserts and adjustable length of pull inserts to custom fit your new rifle. Additionally the rifle comes with the adjustable AccuTrigger which provides you with the flexibility to set the trigger pull to your specific individual preference. Quite simply put, the 110 Tactical will be the most comfortable best shooting long range rifle you’ve ever owned.
Savage Arms 110 Tactical Desert Specifications and Features:
- Savage Item Number: 57491
- Bolt Action Rifle
- .300 Winchester Magnum
- 5 Round AICS Detachable Box Magazine
- 24″ Heavy Carbon Steel Barrel with 1:10 Twist
- Threaded Muzzle 5/8×24 TPI with Thread Protector
- Drilled and Tapped Receiver
- Tactical Oversized Bolt Handle
- Savage Arms Adjustable AccuTrigger
- Flat Dark Earth Savage Arms AccuStock with Soft Grip Surfaces
- AccuFit System LOP Inserts and Changeable Comb Risers
- Rubber Recoil Pad
- Sling Swivel Studs
- Matte Black Finish
- 12.75″ to 13.75″ Length of Pull
- Overall Length: 45″
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
- EGW 20 MOA Picatinny Rail
There are no reviews yet.