Savage 110 Engage Hunter XP .350 Legend Bolt Action Rifle 18″ Barrel 4 Rounds with 3-9×40 Scope Synthetic Stock Black Finish
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
Due to high volume, some firearms may require up to 2 weeks to process.
A $15.99 handling fee will be charged per order. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order.
Amazing .350 Legend Straight Walled Performance and Ergonomics with a Scope at an Affordable Price
The Savage Arms 110 Engage Hunter XP bolt action scoped rifle package that provides you accurate and reliable performance at a price that can’t be beat. Starting with a carbon steel barrel, you will get laser like accuracy from this rifle. It includes a factory mounted and bore sighted Bushnell Engage 3-9×40 scope to get you on target right away. The Engage Hunter has a durable all weather stock that boasts excellent ergonomics and an adjustable length-of-pull for a more comfortable shooting experience. Of course you still get the famous user-adjustable AccuTrigger that can be fine tuned to your personal preferences. Built to hunt, this is an excellent option for the experienced hunter who spends more time in the field than on the couch. A detachable box magazine makes reloading quick and convenient. When it’s time to pick out that next hunting rifle, take a look at the Savage 110 Engage Hunter XP and you’ll be impressed.
Savage Arms 110 Engage Hunter XP Specifications and Features:
- Savage Item Number: 57538
- Bolt Action Rifle
- .350 Legend
- 4 Round Detachable Box Magazine
- 18″ Carbon Steel Barrel with 1:16 Twist
- Drilled and Tapped Receiver
- User Adjustable AccuTrigger
- Ergonomic Synthetic Stock with Adjustable Length of Pull
- Rubber Recoil Pad
- Sling Swivel Studs
- Matte Black Finish
- 13.75″ Length of Pull
- Overall Length: 38.25″
- Weight: 7.36 lbs
- Weaver Grand Slam Rings and Bases
- Factory Mounted and Bore Sighted Bushnell Engage 3-9x40mm Scope
There are no reviews yet.