Ruger Precision Rimfire .22 Long Rifle Bolt Action Rifle 18″ Barrel 15 Rounds M-LOK Handguard Black
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
Due to high volume, some firearms may require up to 2 weeks to process.
A $15.99 handling fee will be charged per order. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order
The Ruger Precision Rimfire gives shooters the same feel as the Ruger Precision Rifle at a fraction of the cost.
With the amazing Ruger Precision .22 LR Bolt Action Rifle Ruger has brought the big-gun experience to the rimfire world. This handy rifle is a molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly that has been manufactured from glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability. The Quick-Fit Adjustable Rimfire Stock allows the length of pull and comb height to be quickly adjusted over a wide range to get the proper fit on shooters of all statures, clothing and shooting positions.
This Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger has a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 pounds and the included wrench is stored in the stock. The AR-15 pattern pistol grip and safety are basically straight from the Ruger AR-556 and feature an extended reach and 45 degree throw respectively. The 15″ free-float aluminum M-LOK rail allows for the mounting of any bipod, light, laser, bottle opener or any other M-LOK accessory. The 18″ target barrel is cold hammer forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra-precise rifling for excellent accuracy with a wide selection of ammunition and has a 1/2″ by 28 tpi muzzle for mounting a can, brake, flash hider or any standard muzzle device. This 22 is no toy; with an anodized Picatinny scope base includes that includes a 30 MOA cant it shows that it is ready and capable of reaching out and touching targets far beyond typical rimfire distances. The bolt handle is right off the Ruger Precision Rifle and this rifle has Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment allow you to change the throw from 1.5″ to 3″ so you can train with a centerfire bolt throw. The icing on the cake is that the Ruger Precision Rimfire rifle accpts all 10/22 compatible magazines.
Ruger Precision Rimfire 22 LR Bolt Action Rifle Specifications and Features:
- Molded, one-piece chassis
- Adjustable buttstock assembly
- Flat Picatinny bag rider buttstock
- Tether point for your squeeze bag
- Metal QD sling swivel pocket
- Indicating marks molded into stock
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger
- Ruger AR pistol grip
- Ruger AR 45 degree safety selector, reversible
- Anodized 30 MOA Picatinny scope base
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision Rifle)
- 15″ free-float anodized aluminum M-LOK handguard
- 18″ cold hammer-forged target barrel from 1137 alloy steel
- Barrels can be replaced using AR-style tools
- 1/2″-28 Threaded barrel
- Accepts all 10/22 magazines
- (1) 15-round BX-15 magazine
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
- Overall Length: 35.13″ – 38.63
- Length of Pull: 12″ – 15.50″
- Sights: None-Rail Installed
- Weight: 6.8 lb
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Grooves: 6