Magnum Research Mark XIX Desert Eagle .429 DE 6″ Barrel 7 Rounds Steel Black Oxide Finish
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
Faster, Stronger, Better .44 Caliber Desert Eagle
Magnum Research has just made one the most popular calibers more potent with the introduction of their new .429 Desert Eagle cartridge, or .429 DE for short. When compared to a standard .44 Magnum (.240 grain, 6″ barrel), the new .429 DE exhibits a 25% increase in velocity and 45% increase in energy. Since it is essentially a .50 AE round necked down to a .44 caliber projectile, it is compatible with standard Desert Eagle .50 AE magazines and components, making adoption simple!
Magnum Research Mark XIX Desert Eagle Specifications and Features:
- Magnum Research Item Number: DE429
- Single Action Semi-Automatic Handgun
- .429 Desert Eagle
- 6″ Barrel
- 1:18″ Twist Rate
- 7 Rounds
- Compatible with .50 AE Desert Eagle Magazines
- Gas operated rotating bolt system
- Fixed Combat style sights
- 8.5″ sight radius
- Ambidextrous slide mounted safety lever
- 4lb trigger pull
- 2.75″ trigger reach
- Width: 1.25″
- Height: 6.25″
- Overall Length: 10.75″
- Weight: 4 lbs 6.6oz
- High quality carbon steel barrel, frame and slide
- Black Oxide finish