Daniel Defense Delta 5 .308 Winchester Bolt Action Rifle 20″ Barrel 5 Round DBM Synthetic Stock Matte Black Finish
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
Due to high volume, some firearms may require up to 2 weeks to process.
A $15.99 handling fee will be charged per order. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order.
The Delta 5 Bolt Action Rifle From Daniel Defense Highlights a User Interchangeable Barrel and Caliber All in a Precision Rifle Package
Daniel Defense is excited to jump into the precision rifle marketplace with a bolt action rifle that can not only perform well at long ranges but offers you an opportunity to switch barrels and calibers. This incredibly simple concepts provides you with an action that is built to accept a user interchangeable proprietary steel cold hammer forged barrel. The barrel and therefore the caliber can be easily converted without the use of a gunsmith. This incredible design makes it easy for precision long range shooters who wish to experiment with other calibers.
Currently the Delta 5 comes in 3 compatible caliber types .308 Winchester, 6.5 Creedmoor and 7mm-08 Remington. Any of these calibers can be converted to with just a simple change of this barrel. The action is mechanically bedded stainless steel with integral recoil lugs and the adjustable stock is constructed of carbon fiber reinforced polymer.
Daniel Defense Delta 5 Bolt Action Rifle (Black) Specifications and Features:
- Right Hand Bolt Action Rifle
- .308 Winchester
- 20″ Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- 1:10″ Twist Rate
- Barrel Threaded 5/8×24 Threads Per Inch
- 5 Rounds Detachable Box Magazine
- Accepts AICS Pattern Detachable Box Magazines
- User-Interchangeable Proprietary Barrel
- Mechanically Bedded Stainless Steel Action with Integral Recoil Lug
- Three-Lug Bolt with a 60 Degree Throw
- Floating Bolt Head
- 5/16-24 Removable Bolt Knob
- Adjustable Single Stage Timney Elite Hunter Trigger (Two Position Safety 1.5-4lbs)
- 20 MOA/5.8 MRAD Elevation Picatinny Scope Base
- Integrated Pillar and Barrier Stop Bottom Metal
- Ergonomic Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Stock
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Configurable Buttstock (Length of Pull and Pad Height)
- 11 Total M-LOK Points (Forend/Bottom)
- Quick Detach Three M-LOK QD Sling Points
- Overall Length 40″
- Overall Weight 8.9lbs
- Matte Black Finish
- Thread Protector
- One 5 Round PMAG 7.62 AC (AICS Pattern Magazine)
There are no reviews yet.