Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I 20 Gauge 26″ Barrels Optima Bore HP Chokes Schnabel Forend Walnut Stock Blued with Floral Engraved Receiver
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
Due to high volume, some firearms may require up to 2 weeks to process.
A $15.99 handling fee will be charged per order. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order.
A Tried and True Classic 20 Ga 26″ Barrel Shotgun Updated for 2019
The 686 Silver Pigeon I is arguably one of the best and most recognizable shotguns that Beretta produces. These new 2019 models feature new elegant floral engraving and, more notably, upgraded barrels. This 686 has steelium barrels which are tri-alloy Beretta steel that are cold hammer forged, vacuum relieved and feature deep drilling. The new barrels also use Optima Bore HP choke tubes that have an 80mm double forcing cone which offers amazing performance even with steel shot. The 686 Silver Pigeon I has a single gold-coloured trigger, tang mounted safety/barrel selector, ejectors and is nicely rounded out with oil finish walnut furniture. Whether your heading to the field or the clay range, the Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I won’t disappoint.
Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I Specifications and Features:
- Beretta Item Number: J686FK6
- Over/Under Shotgun
- 20 Gauge
- 3″ Chamber
- 26″ Steelium Barrel
- 2 Rounds
- Optima Bore HP Choke Tubes
- Tradtional Steel Front Bead
- 6×6 Vented Top Rib
- Selected, oil finished walnut wood stock/forend
- Schnabel forend
- Microcore recoil pad
- Tang mounted safety/barrel selector
- Laser floral engraved receiver
- Gold-coloured single trigger
- Overall Length: 43″
- Blued Barrels
- Engraved receiver
- Full, Improved Mod, Modified, Improved Cyl, and Cylinder choke tubes.