Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox .32 ACP DA/SA Semi Auto Pistol 2.4″ Barrel 7 Rounds Black Synthetic Grip Stainless Finish
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
Due to high volume, some firearms may require up to 2 weeks to process.
A $15.99 handling fee will be charged per order. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order
The Classic Mouse Gun That Fights Like a Tomcat
The enduring Beretta Tomcat is recognized as possibly the best highly concealable “mouse gun” on the market. This is a true every-day-carry pocket pistol that you can count on when you need it most. With stainless steel construction, an Inox finish and Beretta quality, this diminutive pistol is ideal for places and situations where quite inconspicuous concealment is necessary for self defense. Packing 7 rounds of .32 ACP and a no-snag design with an adjustable rear sight, you’ll always be on target. Engineered with a tip-up barrel, it’s easy to load and make ready, regardless of your hand strength or environment. The two position manual thumb safety also engages a slide lock for that added level of safety you’re looking for. Slim grips, a recessed magazine release and contoured tang give you a comfortable gun that’s easy to operate. When it’s time to add some subtlety to personal protection EDC package, the Beretta 3032 is the pistol you want. In an increasingly hostile world, be prepared for anything all of the time with a Beretta Tomcat Inox.
Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox Specifications and Features:
- Beretta Item Number: J320500
- Sub-compact Semi Automatic Handgun
- Double Action/Single Action
- .32 ACP, .32 Auto
- 7 Rounds
- 2.4″ Barrel
- Tip-Up Barrel Design
- Stainless Steel Construction
- No Snag Sights with Adjustable Rear Sight
- Two Position Manual Safety with Slide Lock
- Recessed Magazine Release
- Contoured Tang
- Inox Stainless Steel Finish
- Overall Length 4.92″
- Weight 14.5 oz